Natasha uses a microscope screening tool which will allows for refined treatment priorities and protocols. The process requires a small drop of blood from you which is analysed by the practitioner underneath a microscope whilst you watch on a screen.
A microscopic screening assessment provides valuable information on:
- Signs of inflammation – all disease starts with inflammation!
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Immune function and signs of infection
- Damage to your red blood cells
- The possibility of food allergies
- The possibility of gut hyper-permeability (leaky gut)
- Essential fatty acid deficiency signs
- Liver stress/toxicity
Seeing your blood under a microscope is an amazing experience and can help motivate a patient on their journey to good health.