1. Medical History Review: Assess the patient’s medical history, including prior digestive issues, allergies, diet, and medications.
2. Symptom Assessment: Evaluate current digestive symptoms like bloating, constipation, diarrhoea, acid reflux, and microbiome imbalances/infections such as SIBO.
3. Clinical Laboratory Testing Evaluation: Consider further lab tests if needed, like microbiome (stool) or breath/urine analysis.
4. Live Blood Microscopy: Analyzing a blood sample for signs of oxidative stress and nutritional deficiencies.
5. Zyto Biofeedback Scan: A valuable tool used during patient consultation to aid in the decision-making process
6. Symptom control and time line for correcting root cause/s of the issues Recommendations for dietary changes and may prescribe short term use of supplements to control symptoms
Prepay here or ring 1300 946 579 to book an appointment